We do all health clearances on all our breeding stock. This includes temperament, hips, eyes (every 12 months), elbows, heart and thyroid. We will not breed any dog with questionable health.
Updated: July 25, 2017
We do currently have puppies available via personal inquiry
Regretfully, we need to find a new home for our adorable and “sweet as pie” Mikey. He has all his OFA clearances, including an OFA EXCELLENT. Retired early as
a breeding dog, he is barley four and for sale at “private treaty.” HE would probably love to be an only dog because he is such a lover and wants all the attention, but should easily get along
with most other dogs. Extraordinarily healthy.
Please email me with all your circumstances if you are
inquiring about Mikey!
Our new Owner List provides a list of
and Supplies for your Golden Retriever
Top 10 Poisons from Pet Poison Helpline
- Mouse and Rat Poisons (rodenticides)
- Vitamins and Minerals (e.g., Vitamin D3, iron, etc.)
- Human NSAIDs (e.g., ibuprofen, naproxen, etc.)
- Cardiac Medications (e.g., calcium channel blockers, beta-blockers, etc.)
- Cold and Allergy Medications (e.g., pseudoephedrine, phenylephrine, etc.)
- Antidepressants (e.g., selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors)
- Xylitol (commonly found in sugarless candy, gum and toothpaste)
- Acetaminophen (e.g., Tylenol)
- Caffeine Pills
NuVet Plus can help heal and protect against the ravages of
free radicals that attack your pet throughout its life.
We think it is very important to prepare for your new pup, so please be sure to read
How to Prepare for a Puppy
California State Law Requires
That we collect state taxes from residents.
P.O. Box 760, Rosamond, Ca. 93560
View a Video of
Candice & Champ
To see Growth Cycles